If you don’t have access to a saw for cutting wood, try making this simple Star out of wooden rulers or yardsticks!!
1. Cut wood to 18″x2″ strips that are about 1/8″ thick.
2. Paint or stain the strips if desired
3. Arrange the strips into a Star shape
4. Apply wood glue to connect the strips
5. Secure with clamps and let dry for at least 45 minutes.
6. Remove clamps and enjoy!
There are many places you could use these! We’ve loved them as Christmas tree toppers, wall decor, arranged in garlands and even as wedding decor!
One thought on “DIY Farmhouse Star”
So simple and cute!
LikeLiked by 1 person